The PDTFR Intensives offers dancers aged 16 and up, teachers and professionals the opportunity to further develop their skill and artistry in Ballet and Contemporary through an invaluable program within they will gain technique, improvisation tools, learn company repertory, and speak their own voice.
4 Intensives per year will be lead by International Guest Artists.
- Robinson CASSARINO 14th to 18th october 2023
- Lorena NOGAL 7th to 10th february 2024
- Loic FAQUET 12th to 15th february 2024
- Borna BABIC 17th to 21st march 2024
- Samir M'KIRECH 1st to 4th april 2024
The workshops offered by the PDTFR are open to dancers in professional training from the age of 16, dance teachers and professional dancers.
Registration is required to participate in the workshops.